Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chingaling


Check out my messy montage. I LUBS IT. I pronounced myself the queen of messy sketching. Anyway, thats besides the point, look at my jeans! Quite a few people have done "Best of SL Jeans" posts, but I haven't seen these ones on them yet...hence why I am posting them! They are the light wash low rise jeans from Dutch Touch, and they are one of my definite favs. They aren't coming off for atleast...ehhhhh...3 days. That's my limit of course. Notice the light stone washed texture and the extreme details on the back pockets. Okay...the back pockets won me over...I don't have many jeans in Sl, but when i saw these...I thought to myself, man, those are some really nice pockets. Useless pockets, but whatever. Oh plus my crack is showing. Another plus, because I have a very nice one apparently. Not butt, just the crack......Anyway, check these out, I swear you'll love them. Although I'm not a huge fan of the side-view, they're slightly too flared for me, but from the front and the back, you're good to go.


Hair-Freespirit
Beret-Decollage
T-shirt-Decollage
Jeans-Dutch Touch
Shoes-MK Fashions

2 comments:

Portia Rossini said...

I declare this blog as blogrolled! =P Now blog roll me! ^^

-Portia <3

Phoenix Chapman said...

The jeans are great Stella!