Thursday, March 6, 2008

How Beautiful She Be!


Ahhhhh mon pauvre petit blog! How I have been ignoring you so! With midterms showering down on me, blogging and shopping had been put on hold for a bit, but no more! Yesterday I logged on to find a Group message from Brutus Martinek (the fabulous photog, no less), showing off her find, GiGi Couture's awesome CHEAP ( I mean, INEXPENSIVE) skins! I'm talking between 25 and 150 lindens! They're all Another Skin mods, but you can hardly tell. So of course I had to buy..um...them all... Well almost. Somewhere around 15. Hah! Anyway my fav is this Marilyn skin, which I find looks a little more Betty Grable. It just makes me look so curious. The eyebrows are just so 30's, how could I not die for them? I've turned into such a skin ho...seriously..someone stop me!

Visit Gigi Couture at her Cherry Buttons and Broadmead locations!

Hair-Cake
Jumper-Kurotsubaki
Dress-Nylon Outfitters
Skin-Gigi Couture (duh)

2 comments:

Portia Rossini said...

This is the first time someone complimented me on my avatar's nose..

=P I still don't know what to make of it.

-Portia <3

stella_semaphore said...

its a good nose, be happy :p