Friday, January 4, 2008


So, I'm a platform girl. Ballet flats, although I do wear them, just dont give me the same sexy confidence that platforms do. Not even the ever fabulous stilettos can compete with my platforms! And gosh, does Armidi ever make some gorgeous platforms! How to wear platform sandals in winter? Leggings, duh. Ever realise when you're wearing a skirt in the winter you can kind of block off all feeling to your legs , so you hardly feel the cold? No? Just me? Okay, anyways, check this sweater from Japanese shop Bare Rose.... HHHHAWWT.


Sweater & Leggings- Bare Rose
Pants- Glitch pants from ICING Study Date outfit
Shoes- Armidi
Hair-Maitreya


Here is another take on how to wear these fantastic platforms in the dead cold of winter. Ohhhhhh don't I look so dreary? Look at my hat! LOVE! So cute. Japanese sims are filling the void I never knew I had!

Hair-Maitreya "Loelle"
Shoes- Armidi
Leggings-Creamshop
Sweater- Veschi
Hat- MCH


XOX
Stella

No comments: