Thursday, January 31, 2008

The importance of seeming unimportant


Sometimes in SL, I just feel like doing absolutely nothing. I'm seer ( did I seriously just say seer? Can you guess my age, dearies?), sometimes I just feel like sitting...and..well...doing sh*t all. People watch, you know? I don't have any cool people watching stories, sorry, cause most of the time I've got no clue what the heck they're saying....and they tend to use those weird crappy sounds...cue 'freaky laughter'...Okay, ANYWAY, I gotta look cool whilst doing absolutely nothing, right? Want to look indie? Wear a plaid shirt. BAM, you're indie. Oh, oh! And weird Kanye/Nu wave shades. Last year, you propably said these were ugly, and every Salvation Army was full of them. Now I can't find these freakin' things anywhere , cause' all those art students already got to em'. I mean, come on, leave the damn Wayfarer's for the rest of us, you've propably already got ten pairs! ....I digress... Anyhoo. I now declare today indie day! GO GETZ YER DANCE ON!

Hair-Nylon Outfitters
Sunglasses- Sonnies Sunnies
Blouse-Thimbles


p.s...I should propably add that I'm not actually being serious...

No comments: