Saturday, February 23, 2008

CYPUNK


cypunk, originally uploaded by stellasemaphore.

So today, Instead of a Samurai Katana girl, I'm trying out the CyberPunk Gun girl look. I just want to mention that I don't condone guns in RL, I have never touched one and never want to. But in SL, it does make a mighty fine accessory ( Oh, and you can't actually hurt people, of course).
I got my gun ( or guns, actually, they come in a set of two) from Gangtsa Urban and they're the Anaconda White & Silver model. They come with holsters, and bling options. Also when shopping for Samurai gear I came across this AWESOME mask, called the Scorpion Mask, from Bitter Thorns. The neon lights change colors (I chose pink), and blink on and off. Oh, and this sweet outfit? Obviously I got it at The Abyss! It's called The Odyssey outfit, and I feel mega hoooooottt in this thing. Hot as in sexy as hell!
Bang Bang...he shot me down...Band Bang...I hit the ground..


Btw, In the first pic at the top, I'm about to get run over by a hovercraft! Automated hovercraft dude was piiisssed!


Hair-ETD
Shoes-Maitreya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, your photos are always hothothot! <3 LUB the mask you have on!!!

stella_semaphore said...

woooo thanks triangle! yeh, this is my ass woopin' mask!
<3