Thursday, February 7, 2008

5L DRESS AT MB DESIGNS


Anyone who knows me well, knows that i LOVE color! Bright, crazy, whatever! This also stems from the fact that I love disco, and am a huggge ABBA fan. So when I saw this dress, i flipped! Especially when the designer, Moanasyrene Boucher told me it was only 5 lindens! Hells yes! I've been wearing it all day now, and let's just say, I've definetly been getting noticed (perhaps it's the *ahem* neon?). It also comes with hotpants (In bottom left corner), which gives it a much more casual look ( I've been wearing it around shopping).So HURRY!! Go get your dress, it will only be up for a few more days!!!

MB Designs

p.s, sorry about the pic quality. I accidentaly saved twice, and if you ever took a graphic course , they always got pissed when you did that! And my pic is proof! darn!

No comments: