Monday, February 4, 2008

Relax


Crawling around Flikr , as I seem to do quite frequently of late, I've noticed a Sim I hadn't yet visited before. Many ladies had gorgeous pictures from this place, and of course, I had to go! I'm talking about Pan & Agapee Islands- The garden of the afterlife. Among many things, you can lay within a bed of flowers, float among clouds, meditate (whilst being surrounded by inspirational quotes), eye hummingbirds and even play with unicorns! All the while being guided around the sim by a mentor-like Fairy ( in english and japanese!) I suggest whenever you find yourself weary, to come and relax or pray (to whomever it may be :D)..I left this garden feeling happy and calm.


Hair-Armidi
Tank top- ICING
Dress-Kurotsubaki
Skin-Kandy Kitty
Boots-Swafette Firefly

No comments: