Sunday, February 10, 2008

NEON ME PRETTY

If you read Nylon, Vogue or W magazine, you know that the big trend coming for spring 08' is neons and brights! Highlighter yellow,green,orange, fuschia and not to mention blue, are all huge themes in the spring season lines, all either paired with eachother, or basic black. Kelly green (made famous by American Apparel, my zen store) is also still very much en vogue. Since I'm a crazy color fanatic ( if you see me in SL, I'm usually wearing some sort of disco gear, propably a gas mask, and some killer kicks, unless I'm somewhere 'professional') I was psyched to see these brights absolutely everywhere! So I put together three outfits I hope you'll like, just so you can get the gist of what I think is going to be a big trend this season.




1.
Hair- COIF
Outfit-All Veschi
Pumps-Storm Schmooz

2.
Hair-ETD
Dress and Tights- Veschi
Sneaks- Armidi
Hat- Soulfire

3.
Hair-COIF
Crown-La Reina
Bra and Underwear- Armidi Intimizzio
Sneaks-Armidi

No comments: