Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SPOTTED! Phoenix Chapman

Decided to do some shopping today (As if I don't already do it every day) and realized the ONLY good place for sneakers is Armidi. What the eff? Okay, I really like streetwear and am really inspired by english rapper M.I.A, and I can't find ANY cool kicks around this place. Where are the Nike dunks, people? ANYWAY, I ran totally off-topic....Back to Armidi. This place is a virtual fashion spotting powerhouse! So many people I saw with MAD outfits! I couldn't help but take a few pictures, this one here worn by the ever-fabulous Phoenix Chapman, of Be Less Stupid!. I ran smack dab into her, luck of the draw. Paying homage to Armidi, she was wearing the Rio Beleza Wedge Platforms ( That I own in bronze, none the less ;D), Flexi Silk Organza Dress and
The Ginza hair. A fashion Blogger must always look fab, oui? What a sweetheart, too! Oh how small the blogging world is :)

3 comments:

Phoenix Chapman said...

It was really nice to meet you today Stella :)

Thanks for the nice words!

Phoenix Chapman said...

Oh and my favourite place for sneakers is FNKY, even if they are hideously expensive.

stella_semaphore said...

You too Phoenix :):)!

Okay, how in the world did i not think of FNKY? Thanks!! lol