Thursday, February 21, 2008


Me, in action. Oh ya, I also gave myself my own Samurai name.....What??!!?



First off, sorry I've been M.I.A lately. Sometimes, I'm just lacking inspiration. Oh ya, plus it's midterm week, and sleep has been my number one priority! Coffee count, anyone?? I think the most coffee I've had in one day was 9 cups. Not too too bad. I think somewhere around 15 is heart attack time, but hey, I'm not there yet, thank god! So anyway, I'm getting a little bored with the regular "this is super cute HUH?" posts, and feel like blogging something a little more interesting. What's interesting to me, you might ask? FREAKIN' SAMURAI'S, THAT'S WHAT! Okay...I'll be honest...I know virtually nothing about real samurai's...other than, you know, whatserface from Kill Bill, I've never seen an actual samurai. One thing I do know though, is that uber coolness seeps from their pores. They've got swords, hello. And btw, I've got the coolest sword ever. It's called the White Lotus, from Daikon Forge, and I can slice left, right and center, and do these mega cool special moves ( I know, I speak in such technical terms...). You can also keep it sheathed, or by clicking on the sheath, pull it right out for battle. Personally, I just think it makes me look hot. Anyway, so I needed to get a samurai outfit to match my new sword, so I bought the She Adventurer Cape outfit from Groll Inn & Hideout. It can be worn a slew of different ways, also with two different bandanas that aren't pictured here. I like the scarf up/down option, where you can just click to bring it up covering your nose, mouth, or completely down around your neck. I also bought a ton more, but hey, one samurai outfit at a time, right? ;)




No comments: